Salsa Garden Kit
Life is too short to eat bland food . . . add some zest to your dishes with homemade Salsa blends. You can easily grow spicy herbs and mini veggies at home with this fun Garden Kit. Fresh Salsa made with ingredients grown by you can spice up a meal like nothing else, perfect for container gardens; pots and stacking planters. Start with Parsley, Oregano, tangy Coriander and sweet Cherry Tomatoes, and medium/hot Cherry Chilli. We'll include 2 packets free seeds, Info and delicious Salsa recipes.
This Kit Contains:
- 1 Mini Greenhouse / Propagator 14.5 x 14.4 x 11.5 cm, Tray Base, 9-cell Punnet, clear Dome Lid.
- 24 Coir Jiffy Pellets growing medium, a sustainable by-product of the coconut industry.
- 5 Packets of fresh, Australian grown seeds which are organic, or certified organic, and open pollinated, non hybrid, non GMO.
- Each packet holds enough seed so you can experiment, or have an ongoing supply of herbs.
- Pack of 12 re-usable plant Labels 5 x 1 cm, perfect for your herbs.
- Comprehensive Instructions, set up your Kit in less than half an hour.
Due to State Quarantine laws, we are unable to post any seed to W.A. or Tasmania.