Salsa Garden Kit
You will easily grow spicy herbs and mini veggies at home with this fun Garden Kit
Gardening with a theme is a fun way to anticipate the taste of the harvest. With delicious recipes in mind, gardeners are sure to put every last bit of their home grown produce to good use. Imagine making your own Salsa blends with spicy herbs and veggies from your own garden, it’s all possible when you start with this Salsa Garden Kit of proven performers. Ideal for containers and Stack-A-Pots planters, get creative with Parsley, medium/hot Cherry Chilli, Coriander, spicy Oregano and red Cherry Tomatoes. We’ll include 2 free packets of seeds and some authentic Salsa recipes to inspire you in the kitchen. Click on Add To Cart now to get started today!
This Kit Contains:
- 1 Mini Greenhouse 14.5 x 14.4 x 11.5 cm, Tray Base, 9-cell Punnet, Dome Lid.
- 24 Coir Jiffy Pellets growing medium, a sustainable by-product of the coconut industry.
- 7 Packets of fresh, Australian grown organic, open pollinated, non GMO seeds.
- Each packet holds enough seed so you can experiment, or have an ongoing supply of herbs.
- Pack of 10 re-usable plant Labels 5 x 1 cm, perfect for your herbs.
- Comprehensive Instructions, set up your Kit in less than half an hour.
Due to State Quarantine laws, we are unable to post any seed to W.A. or Tasmania.