International Herb Garden Kit
This unique herb garden Starter Kit contains a contemporary mix of versatile herbs, a culinary delight for anyone who enjoys cooking and entertaining. Australian grown organic seeds are Parsley, Globe Basil, Dill, Marjoram, Coriander, Cherry Tomato, Mini Cos Lettuce and Chives + 2 packets free seeds. Grow your own herbs and mini veggies with this fantastic garden kit and have this flavoursome fusion on hand every time you cook. Herbs lend themselves to organic growing, so the addition of some compost along with a little sunshine, lots of light, some water and well-draining soil or containers, are the essential ingredients to ensure a thriving herb garden.
This Kit contains:
- 1 re-usable Greenhouse/Propagator 14.5cm x 114.5cm x 10.5cm, Tray Base, 9-cell Punnet, Dome Lid.
- 24 Coir Jiffy Pellets growing medium, a sustainable by-product of the coconut industry.
- 12 Packets of fresh, Australian grown organic, open pollinated, non GMO seeds. Each packet holds enough for a lush herb garden, or have an ongoing supply of herbs.
- Pack of 12 re-usable plant Labels 5 x 1 cm, so you'll never mix up your herb seedlings.
- Comprehensive Instructions, set up your Kit in less than half an hour - or watch our Video to see how.
Due to State Quarantine laws, we are unable to post any seed to W.A. or Tasmania.