International Herb Garden Kit
Containing a contemporary mix of versatile herbs, this Kit is a cook's delight
Perfect for anyone that likes to cook, to entertain, and to grow fresh herbs and salad ingredients at home. Our Australian grown chemical free seed varieties include Bush Basil, Chives, Parsley, Red Cherry Tomato, Coriander, Thyme, Rocket, Dill, Marjoram, Mini Lettuce, Oregano, Cherry Chilli - you get lots for your dollar. This flavoursome fusion will be on hand every time you cook when you grow your own herbs with this fantastic indoor herb garden starter kit. Mess-free, grow healthier seedlings, ideal for when the outside weather conditions are not favourable.
This Kit contains:
- 1 re-usable Greenhouse/Propagator 19cm x 15cm x 10cm, Tray Base, 12-cell Punnet, Dome Lid.
- 24 Coir Jiffy Pellets growing medium, a sustainable by-product of the coconut industry.
- 12 Packets of fresh, Australian grown organic, open pollinated, non GMO seeds. Each packet holds enough for a lush herb garden, or have an ongoing supply of herbs.
- Pack of 12 re-usable plant Labels 5 x 1 cm, so you'll never mix up your herb seedlings.
- Comprehensive Instructions, set up your Kit in less than half an hour - or watch our Video to see how.
Due to State Quarantine laws, we are unable to post any seed to W.A. or Tasmania.
The Cherry Chilli has attractive plants with round cherry like fruit growing to 3cm; green ripening to deep red, medium to hot in flavour. Heavy producing with 50 to 100 fruits per plant normal.