Culinary Herb Garden Kit
The Culinary Herb Garden Kit is a great way to start a basic herb garden, whether cooking is your forte or you are seeking the perfect gift, never be stuck without fresh herbs again. The difference when home grown is impressive! What's your preferred flavour twist? Basil, Coriander, Thyme, Marjoram, Parsley, Rocket... are the ideal varieties in this unique Kit, we also include 2 free packets of seeds - so put your green thumb to use or start a new interest today. Our best seller!
Parsley is the world's most popular culinary herb. Highly nutritious, it derives its name from the Greek word meaning 'rockcelery' - parsley is a relative to celery. Parsley is an excellent source of vitamins K and C, a good source of vitamin A, folate, and iron. Parsley seed can be slow to germinate, often taking up to 3 weeks before the seedlings appear.
This Kit contains:
- 1 re-usable Mini Greenhouse 14.5 x 14.5 x 10.5 cm, Tray Base, 9-cell Punnet, Dome Lid.
- 24 Coir Jiffy Pellets growing medium, a sustainable by-product of the coconut industry.
- 6 Packets of fresh, Australian grown organic, open pollinated, non GMO seeds.
- Each packet holds enough seed to experiment, or have an ongoing supply of herbs.
- Pack of 10 re-usable plant Labels 5 x 1 cm, so you'll never mix up your herbs.
- Comprehensive Instructions, set up you Kit in less than half an hour.
Due to State Quarantine laws, we are unable to post any seed to W.A. or Tasmania.