- Thank you so much for your help, the customer service you have provided has been outstanding and I would recommend this company to all my friends and their acquaintances because of your service quality. Much appreciated Kim, Buccan QLD.
- Wow, ordered my herb kit 11am yesterday, was delivered 8.30am today! can't wait to start gardening, thanks! Naomi, Sydney.
- It was very simple setting up the stacking planter and it looks great potted up with herbs. Cheers Penny.
- Thanks for the excellent service! I discovered your business via Google and found the whole ordering process very easy and the fast delivery was fantastic too. My stacking pot herb garden is really flourishing, thanks for the freebies, and the all round great experience. Sara, Fullarton, Adelaide.
- Just wanted to let you know my Mediterranean herb garden is fantastic, as you can see from the attached photos. Moving some to stacking planter this weekend and can't wait to start snipping them. Thanks! Melanie, Murray Bridge S.A.
- Thank you for your communications! Really appreciate it, great customer service! Sarina, Sydney, NSW.
- Our salsa garden is doing great, we've picked some herbs, just waiting on chillies & tomatoes now. Thanks for the extra seeds and all the info! Belinda and David, North Sydney
- Thanks for going above and beyond in organising and posting the herb kits and pots for my daughter’s birthday gift, really great products and amazing customer service. Carolynne, Gladstone, QLD.
Love my gorgeous pink pots!! I planted masses of parsley, coriander and rocket in one, and tomato, basil, lettuce in the second pot. Looks great on my little balcony. Suzi, North Sydney.
I GREW HERBS! I have never been able to keep a plant alive, but this Herb Garden Starter Kit was fantastic, I had herbs shooting within the week. It is a fantastic idea for those who don't have lots of garden space, and a great gift idea. Kristi from Coast To Coast Magazine in Brisbane reviewed the Salad Garden Kit.
Fresh herbs are so ridiculously easy to grow, even in the smallest of places, with a handy Herb Garden Kit. When it's as easy, cost-saving and fun as this, I'm not sure why people buy dried herbs, herb paste tubes or fresh herbs - use a sprig or two and then toss the rest out. Julia for 'Weekend Notes'.