Postage & Payment Methods/Rates/Returns/State Quarantine Restrictions/Website Security
In April 2012, all VeriSign Security Seals were updated to Norton Secured Seal, combining the power of the Verisign Checkmark with the value of the Norton name. The combination of these leading companies will help to assure purchasers that this Website is safe – from Search to Browse to Buy and / or Sign-in.
We will refund your order cost in full if the Product is returned within 14 days of postage date, is unopened (Herb Kit), complete, and in the same condition as it was posted to you. Postage cost of returning a Product is the Customers responsibility. Basic troubleshooting may resolve problems you have with your item, contact us for assistance.
We Post Australia Wide
POSTAGE & HANDLING
- We post orders via Australia Post. Postage rates on this Website are for Standard Post.
- Contact your Australia Post Office if your order has been damaged in transit.
- Orders are usually posted same day / next day, but may take longer in pre/Christmas period.
- Contact us if you would like to have your order posted on a specific date.
- If you would like to request Express and/or Registered Post, please Contact Us before placing an order as goods need to be weighed at Post office.
- Postage rates apply separately for All Products. A Refund will be issued for any excess Postage costs when multiple Products are purchased (Via PayPal)
- Due to Australia Post changes: No refunds or replacements will be given if you do not receive your order within a reasonable time when using Standard Postage rates. It will be the Customers responsibility to initiate an Australia Post 'Lost Item' search.
Postage for all Standard Herb Garden Kits packed in a cardboard carton is $5.00 within Australia.
Planters and Combos are wrapped and packed in Australia Post tough bags.
Please Contact Us for Postage cost outside Australia for Planters
All Prices quoted on the Website are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
A Confirmation of Order/Receipt is emailed when you have completed your order.
Pay for your order using a PAYPAL Account.
Immediate and Secure - PayPal keeps your financial information SAFE when you buy online.
Payments may also be made with a PayPal ECheque - this takes 3 to 5 days to clear.
eCheques are payments from purchasers who have attached their bank details to their PayPal account, but do not have a valid backup funding source such as a credit or debit card. It may also be that their backup card has expired. So to ensure that a secure payment can still made, an eCheque is generated. Sending an eCheque is like sending someone a paper cheque, only it is done electronically. And because it is processed by PayPal, the payment is also protected and the sender and recipient do not need to share their financial details.
PHONE/EMAIL US WHEN PLACING AN ORDER IF PAYING BY THE FOLLOWING METHODS
- Money Order.
- Bank Cheque.
- Personal Cheque - subject to clearance.
- Direct Deposit - Processing time varies among banking institutions, and between States, please allow at least two business days for the processing of your Direct Deposit.
ORDERING FROM OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
You must pay the price payable in Australian dollars as indicated on your Order Confirmation for Products and Postage. We are not responsible for any Foreign Transaction Fees charged by your bank if you are using an International credit card.
RESTRICTIONS WITHIN AUSTRALIA
There are some Restrictions due to State Quarantine Laws, however, we are happy to replace any of the seeds listed below with the seeds of your choice. Please email or phone your preferences for substitute seeds when placing your order.
We regret that we no longer Post complete Herb Garden Kits and Seed Packs to Western Australia or Tasmania due to changes to Quarantine laws from 1st July 2013. We do have a 'Grow Kit' available, which is the same as a Herb garden Kit minus seeds.
Page last updated: 13th September 2013.